OVER 100 MILLION IN SALES VOLUME SINCE 1977
- Affiliated with Re/Max for over 25 years. Re/Max is a group of very successful real estate professionals
who specialize in residential property in both Kansas and Missouri.
- Marketing Director for several successful subdivisions in Kansas, Missouri and RE/MAX nationwide.
- Commercial Real Estate Specialist promoting and arranging numerous multi-million dollar commercial real estate ventures.
- Listing Presentation Instructor for various real estate companies in Kansas and Missouri.
- Owner/Partner of Re/Max State Line Real Estate, Inc.
- Written several promotional pieces for the Kansas City Star and the Sun Newspapers.
- Developer of The Hemingway Plaza, a condominium development on the Country Club Plaza.
- Arthritis Foundation Board Director and chairperson of Gatsby Gala fundraiser.
Master of Arts in English, Long Island University
B.A. in English and Education, C.W. Post College, New York
Born in New York and grew up along the East coast in different locations due to Father being in Diplomatic Corps. Married with four beautiful daughters. Began as an secondary education teacher specializing in English and Special Education. Held position in fashion and design in New York. Also selected as spokesperson for the City of New York, traveling extensively in Europe and South America advertising and promoting New York City.
- #1 Re/Max Agent in State of Kansas 1996, 2002 & 2003.
- Distinguished Service Award, 1991, Highest Award Re/Max Mid-States
- Lifetime Achievement Award 1997
- #1 Re/Max Agent in Johnson County since 1996
- Realtor Salesperson of the year 1992, 2000 & 2004
- Member of the Re/Max President Club since 1982
- Within top twenty Re/Max producers in Missouri and Eastern Kansas 1983-current
- Chairperson of the Professional Standards Committee of the Johnson County Board of Realtors 1987-88,1989-90, 1991-92
- Government Affairs - Kansas 2009, 2010, 2011
- Grievance Committee- 2011 thru 2013
- Arbitration Committee 2001, 2002, 2003
- RPAC Trustees-Kansas 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013
- Bylaws Committe 2002 thru 2011
- Johnson County Board of Realtors Membership Committee 1990-1994
- Chairperson of Strategic Planning Committee 1994,1997, 2005, 2006
- Re/Max Hall of Fame Member since 1990
- CRS Member, GRI Member
- Re/Max 100% Club since 1982
- Johnson County Board of Realtors Outstanding Service Award 1984
- Chairman of Public Relations Committee of Johnson County Board of Realtors 1985-86, 1990-92
- Re/Max of W. Missouri and E. Kansas Cooperative Spirit Award, 1986 ,1988, 2000
- Member of the Missouri Association of Realtors Million Dollar Club, 1985-1994
- Director of Johnson County Board of Directors, 1990-1997 (Secretary, Treasurer) 2001,2002, 2003
- Chairman of Kansas Assoc. of Realtors Membership Committee, 1990-1992
- Director for Kansas Association of Realtors, 1991-1998 & 2000-2003
- KAR Directors from KCRAR 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011
- KAR Honor Society Member 2008, 2009
- Awards Committe 2005,2006, 2007
- Nominating Committee 2001
- Strategic Planning Member 2005,2006
- Committee Chairs & Co-Chairs 2006,2007, 2008
- Member of the Nine+ Million Dollar Club since 1994
- Re/Max Platinum Club since 1996
CIVIC AND COMMUNITY SERVICES
- Past Board Director of the Kansas City Arthritis Foundation
- Supporter of Children's Miracle Network
- Supporter of Humane Society
- Supporter of ALS
- Supporter of Susan G. Komen Foundation
- National Association of Realtors, Director
- KCRAR Board of Directors
- Active Committee member in the Kansas City Regional Association of Realtors
- Strategic Planning for KCRAR
- Arbitration for KCRAR
- Nominating for KCRAR
- Bylaws Awards for KCRAR
- Women's Council of Realtor's
- Developer of The Hemingway Plaza, a condominium development on the Country Club Plaza
- Graduate of Realtor Institute
- To earn a designation of REALTOR® a real estate agent has taken coursework and demonstrated specific skills, performance and knowledge in a particular area of the real estate industry.
A RE/MAX REALTOR®
- A REALTOR® is a member of the NATIONAL ASSOCIATION of REALTORS® and subscribes to its strict Code of Ethics.
CODE OF ETHICS
- The Code establishes time-honored and baseline principles that come from the collective experiences of REALTORS® since the Code of Ethics was first established in 1913. Those principles can be loosely defined as:
- Loyalty to Clients;
- Fiduciary (legal) duty to Clients;
- Cooperation with Competitors;
- Truthfulness in statements and advertising;
- And Non-interference in exclusive relationships that other REALTORS® have with their clients.